Have you ever wondered how to clean diamond earrings with baking soda? Perhaps you have a pair of diamond studs that you want to remove for cleaning and want to know the best way to clean them or how to clean diamonds in general?
Table of contents
Well, one of the most common ways is with baking soda. Baking soda is excellent for cleaning many things around your home as well as things like diamond rings and earrings.
How to Clean Diamond Earrings with Baking Soda and What The Materials You Will Need
Before you clean your diamond earrings, you’ll need to gather the following tools and materials:
1. A small bowl – it should be large enough so that your earring can sit in the bottom of the bowl without touching the sides.
2. A soft toothbrush – this is used to help remove any dirt from around the stone.
3. Baking Soda – baking soda is a safe, non-toxic material that can be found in almost any place in the house. It is a gentle abrasive, making it perfect for use when cleaning diamond earrings or other jewelry items that have gemstones set in them.
4. Warm water – warm water is added to help break up any dirt or debris and will also dissolve any soap that has been left on your earrings after washing them with soap and water.
5. A cloth – this is used to get rid of any moisture left over from washing your earrings.
Follow This Simple Steps to Clean Your Earrings with Baking Soda
Nothing is more frustrating than getting home from a long day of work, only to find that your diamond earrings are dirty. You’re tired, you want to relax and look presentable for whatever event you have coming up. The last thing you want to do is scrub your earrings for what seems like hours, with little success.
Cleaning your diamond earrings should be a simple process. With just a few basic objects and some elbow grease, you’ll have those sparkling diamonds in no time.
Here’s how to clean diamond earrings with baking soda:
- Fill the bowl with warm water and add about a ½ a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Soak your diamond earrings for half an hour. The baking soda will loosen dirt and grime from the setting and stones, making it easier to clean.
- Remove the earrings from the bowl, rinse them with warm water and dry them off with a paper towel or cloth.
- Scrub your diamond earrings with a toothbrush to get rid of any grime that’s stuck in hard-to-reach areas around the setting.
- Use cotton swabs or toothpicks to remove dirt or grime that’s stuck in hard-to-reach areas around the setting of your diamond earrings.
- Wipe down your diamond earrings one more time with a paper towel or cloth to make sure they’re completely dry before putting them back on.
We hope that with the help of our article, you now know how to clean diamond earrings with baking soda. So go ahead, get out your jewelry box and have fun cleaning away! If you still need more help visit our complete step by step guide on how to clean your diamond earrings at home.